Abingdon Main Street is an organization driven by local volunteers and supported by financial resources from individuals and businesses in our community. There are several ways to get involved as a volunteer:
- Serve on our Board of Directors.
- Serve on one of our work teams. These are based on the Main Street Four-Point Approach ® as follows:
- Organization – getting everyone working toward the same vision for downtown by developing needed resources.
- Design – getting downtown into top physical shape by developing spaces and places.
- Economic Restructuring – getting downtown businesses healthier by supporting and developing entrepreneurs.
- Promotion – getting more people to visit your downtown by promoting the downtown district’s assets.
- Volunteer at one of our events, like the Thursday Jams’ beer gardens that run from June through August.
INTERESTED IN VOLUNTEERING? CALL US AT 276.492.2237 OR CONTACT US BY COMPLETING THIS CONTACT FORM.
INTERESTED IN MAKING A FINANCIAL CONTRIBUTION TO ABINGDON MAIN STREET? DONATE NOW.